I am very new to this so hoping there is a simple solution. Using the
Form Classes as advised in the symfony2 documentation, I need a way
for $form->getErrors() to return ALL errors.

I find it confusing that the $form->isValid() checks all children
elements, but when you call $form->getErrors() it returns nothing.

Could there be a function somewhere called getAllErrors()? That would
return
a nested tree of errors?

For the mean time I just created my own utility class to traverse
through the children of a given form and extract all the errors.

Unless there is something missing, I think we need to either change
the function $form->getErrors() or make the following function:
FormBuilder::getForm() initiate a form object based of a predefined
parameter e.g. form.builder.getform.class

Context: The reason why i need this is because I would like to send
back the errors as an ajax array.

Thanks in advance

M.

security at symfony-project.com