Hi, there

I met the same problem , i googles lots of resource, found that there
is someone who hack the Form component.

you can find it here:

https://gist.github.com/968857

But i really hope that someone who can add an function which can
return all errors message which defined in validtion.yml, or next beta
version, someone can add the getAllErrors method inside Form
components to return all children's error message.

security at symfony-project.com