Thanks for this. For me it sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't,
and I haven't quite nailed it out yet,
whether it depends on IPython version, or SymPy version or what. I use:

IPython 1.1.0
SymPy 0.7.2

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVCu3dBCiTMCBoRbzNjPGhP0QWPvxn4skx5TBoEodkorUQ%40mail.gmail.com.