I've a little suggestion about planar object into a 3D scene.

*O = Point(2, 3, 4)*
*I = Point(4, 5, 4)*
J = Point(2, 3, 7)

*line = Line(Point(2,3), Point(3,5)) # z-plane by default*
*line2 = **putin((O, I, J), **line**) # Let's go in another plane*

This allows to easily put a planar scene in any plane rather in the fixed
z-plane. The function could use a list of 2D-objects and returns the
corresponding new objects build.

Christophe, a simple user.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAAb4jGk27MtwhY4wJS9nX%3D1Txda_-R1v4g0DrmopgFbvxLMXCw%40mail.gmail.com.