> @ondrej Thanks for the quick reply .

 As you pointed out I have been working on the prototype for past few days
and for the intersection of two lines it looks something like this:
a = Line(Point(1,2,3),Point(2,3,4))
b = Line(Point(5,5,5),Point(-8,-6,-3))
a.interection(b) = Point(-1.5, -0.5, 0.5)

a.arbitrary_point() = Point(t+1,t+2,t+3)
b.arbitrary_point('z') = Point(-13*z +5, -11*z+5, -8z+5)
c=Line(Point(2,3), Point(3,5))  # Here the default value of z is taken as 0
a.intersection(c)
Point(2,3,4)

Apart from this I have been thinking about a class which does this
x,y,z = map(Symbol, 'xyz')
p1,p2,p3 = Point(x, y), Point(y, z), Point(2*x*y, y)
Point.is_collinear(p1, p2, p3) this returns false but it is better to
return this
Points are collinear if z - y - 2*y*z + 2*y**2 == 0
This class should support the following methods at least:
is_similar is_parallel is_concyclic is_perpendicular encloses_point
is_tangent is_convex contains collinear

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/9bea9c0e-a1f3-4863-bfca-0ff0ecbb22ab%40googlegroups.com.