@Jo Okay let us assume that modgrammar allows us to share grammar. In that
case I have no problem to remove the EBNF dependency, although I would say
that it is a good thing to have around. Plus i haven't had the time to read
the entire documentation of modgrammar (too much coursework!). I intend to
do that in community bonding period. So till then let us keep the
architecture this way or else i'll modify. Seems fair?

Regards,
Aditya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/add74cda-d17f-4470-bcbb-5f89bf9cf8d3%40googlegroups.com.