Hello Developers,

I am Nalin Mittal and currently pursuing Computer Science and Mathematics
in BITS Pilani.

I want to start contributing to Sympy. I would like to add that I am very
new to open source development. After going through the project lists,
Computational Group theory has highly
interested me, though I am only aware of the theoretical side of Group
Theory.

My past programming experience includes Python, C, C++ and Javascript
before. My interests include Math and theoretical Computer Science.

I have started going through the Sympy library. How do I start
contributing( Beginner here! :) )?

Regards,
Nalin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/c0988a3e-3c5f-4a84-80b4-3fc47c75af55%40googlegroups.com.