Hello All,

I am Aarish Chhabra, 1st year student, pursuing Computer Science and
Applied Mathematics at IIIT Delhi. I have been working over the codebase of
sympy from nearly a month and have given some contributions also. Since I
have a fair understanding of the codebase of sympy, so I would like to work
for GSOC under sympy.

As I am currently having the Probability Theory course in college, so I am
looking forward for the mathematics project of Probability.I have an
understanding of the topics that have to be added in the stats module of
sympy.
1)Multivariate Distributions
2)Compound Distributions
3)Random walks
And I keep reading the reference books for Probability Theory for more
knowledge.

So I want some inputs over this idea.Are implementations going over this
idea and whether this would be enough for Google Summer Of Code.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/8b2dd734-5aa7-49fb-b9a5-0901edc48755%40googlegroups.com.