Not yet, but I plan to post them on my GitHub account in the next few days.
I wrote these codes mainly for my latest paper:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1709.09126
See the examples at the end (section 6).

I don't plan to apply for the GSoC, I simply want to contribute.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/9f16f384-3423-45c6-8687-ae51a3f1108e%40googlegroups.com.