Hello everyone,

My name is Rahul Gottipati and I'm a 3rd year university student at BITS
Hyderabad, India. This is my first venture into the world of open source
development and I'm really excited to start contributing to Sympy. My major
is Electrical Engineering and I've taken a fair number of math courses
including Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, some rudimentary Complex
analysis etc. I don't have a deep programming background but I've dabbled
with a few small Python projects focused on web development using Flask,
basic scripting etc. My only real exposure to Sympy is working through the
tutorials and I hope to increase my proficiency as I start contributing.

As it stands, I would really appreciate someone's help in finding something
to work on as my first contribution, keeping in mind my inexperience with
Open Source development.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/97fe2d4e-b9e1-438c-a77a-4e7d533cf0fd%40googlegroups.com.