>From few days I am trying to go through all the methods that I have
posted.N ow I have got all the basic details of these methods, so I would
like to first complete

   -

   order
   - "A simple method to find out when an ordinary differential equation is
      separable" by José ́Ángel Ci
      - fixing problem with Lie groups and symmetry method.
      - "Solving Differential Equations in Terms of Bessel Functions" by
      Ruben Debeerst and Airy's function.
         - Corresponding ISSAC 08 paper:
         http://rubendebeerst.de/master/paper_issac2008.pdf and a pr.
         <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/10870>