I think it is now possible to upload pre-releases to PyPI so that
users can ask pip to install them:
https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/reference/pip_install/#pre-release-versions
https://packaging.python.org/guides/distributing-packages-using-setuptools/#pre-release-versioning

Also most Python projects these days provide wheels. Maybe SymPy
should do the same.

--
Oscar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAHVvXxTy2MB98beeNbP-Vxv%3DngZ9V3i6JoJPp%3DJQDqw%3DQuLB%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.