I have made a second release candidate
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/releases/tag/sympy-1.4rc2.

The differences from the first release candidate are:

- A wheel is now included in addition to the source tarball
- The pyglet module now works again. There are still a lot of bugs
with it, but it is no longer completely broken.
- Fix the Octave code generation of the incomplete gamma function

If none of these changes affect you and you already tested 1.4rc1 you
should be fine.

If you haven't tested the release candidate yet, please test the
release candidate 2. Barring any further issues I will do the final
1.4 release next week.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6Lk_M9TENw%2BihJg1x6caz_nRgbVSdaYnCiHDQzcjJr4ZQ%40mail.gmail.com.