Hi,

I setup asv in Gitlab CI for https://gitlab.tiker.net/inducer/sumpy. It
runs the PR head and master (cached) and errors if there is a test with 10%
regression.
Script is at
https://gitlab.tiker.net/inducer/ci-support/blob/master/build-and-benchmark-py-project.sh.
It runs on a dedicated Gitlab runner.

For sympy, you'll have to have a dedicated machine for benchmarking and
some CI service that integrates with github installed. (Maybe Drone CI
which is free for 15000 builds per year.
https://drone.io/enterprise/starter/#features). You'll have to limit to 1
concurrent job to avoid multiple PRs affecting each other.

Isuru

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CA%2B01voNuyrPRemoJ-3Q0HgucebO4%3DB1g0JScFqs0WwMj3-5odg%40mail.gmail.com.