I 'm studying chemistry at Bits Pilani and I have studied Quantum Chemistry
previous year.I know about inf,finite,triangular potential Wells and
associated methods of solving differential equations.I have also studied
Hartree Fock analysis and related stuff I would also like to get included
if possible.
Thanks,
Vishesh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CACaE8x7AN2CymAKO_GBJJHfdAhj5MSH37Tz00qYNZZQgTsvHnA%40mail.gmail.com.