Hello Everyone,

I am Adarsh Kumar, 2nd year undergraduate student in Mathematics and
Computing at IIT Kharagpur. I want to contribute Sympy for this year's
GSoC. Some of the relevant information about me are as follows:
1. I have around 2 years of programming experience, working with Python, C,
C++.
2.I have deep interest in Algorithms, Machine Leaning, Deep Learning, and
Mathematics, have strong hold over Python.
3. In Mathematics, I am particularly interested in Uni-variate and
Multivariate Calculus, Differential Equations and Probability.
4. In the past, I have completed college level courses on Ordinary and
Partial Differential Equations,Transform Calculus, and Design and Analysis
of Algorithms. Currently I am doing courses on Probability and Statistics,
Numerical Solution for Partial Differential Equations,and Discrete
Mathematics. I also have done Introductory course on Linear Algebra.
4. I don't have much experience working with SymPy in the past. But I am
quite eager to learn that.

I also have some queries in my mind:
1. For GSoC, can our proposal address more than one Ideas, as given in GSoC
ideas page?
2. Where to look up, if a particular algorithm is already implemented or
not, other than in Documentation?
3. Can someone please suggest some good sources to develop a proper
understanding of  'Computer Algebra'?

Regards
Adarsh Kumar