Hi,
I am Sakshi Gupta a sophomore from Maharaja Agrasen Institute of
Technology, Delhi,India.
I am an advanced level programmer in C, C++, Java and Python language.
Currently I am perusing my Bachelor's degree as an Electronics and
Communication Engineering, having good command in high school and
Engineering Math.
I have special expertise in Algorithms and Calculus.
I am a GSOC 2020 aspirant and would like to contribute to SymPy.
Please Guide Me as I am new to it.
hank You