Hi everyone,
If anyone using sympy live shell on their local machine and on gae pls help
me I have followed each and everystep on docs but I still couldn't figure
out the problem .
If anyone using shell succesfully pls send me their app.yaml file
I have been trying on Google to solve this problem from 2 days but still
couldn't solve .