if you dont mind can u pls tell me in specific
while running this command(../../google-cloud-sdk/bin/dev_appserver.py .)
its showing like this "'..' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
operable program or batch file.""
my cloud sdk in this path "C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Google\Cloud SDK"
sympy live  repo at "C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Google\Cloud
SDK\sympy-live"
can u tell me at what path do i have to use this command
../../google-cloud-sdk/bin/dev_appserver.py .
im using windows 10.