Hi Philippe,

There isn't any way to do this properly right now.

We can't use inequalities like `x < X` but we can say that X = x+delta
where delta is positive:
```
In [3]: x, X = symbols('x X', real=True)

In [4]: e = Min(x, X)

In [5]: e
Out[5]: Min(X, x)

In [6]: delta = Symbol('delta', positive=True)

In [7]: e.subs(X, x+delta)
Out[7]: x
```

There is also the direct approach: