Hello,

I'm using Sympy to parse mathematical expressions
<https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/parsing.html#experimental-latex-parsing>
written in Latex. I have observed that parsing Latex does not always work
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/19075>, so I've been collaborating
with a friend to modify the ANTLR grammar file
<https://github.com/allofphysicsgraph/sympy-grammar-modifications/blob/master/sympy/parsing/latex/_antlr/LaTeX.g4>

to address some of the issues we have encountered. The repo with the
changed files (as well as a Dockerfile to configure the environment and
build Sympy with the modified grammar) is
https://github.com/allofphysicsgraph/sympy-grammar-modifications

I'm interested in contributing the modified grammar file to Sympy and I
have not contributed to Sympy before. I've read the Sympy workflow
documentation <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow>.
My background: I've been using Python for about 15 years and am comfortable
with git and branching.
Prior to making the pull request, I have a question.

I don't see where the current grammar file for parsing Latex is tested.
Looking at the script https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/bin/test
doesn't
lead me to insights.  Also, I don't see any tests defined in the directory
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/tree/master/sympy/parsing/latex

I want to eventually make a pull request regarding the Latex parsing
grammar, but I don't know where to create tests that would validate the
changes. I'd like to be able to demonstrate that the changes are not
breaking Sympy.

Kindly,

Ben