Parsing a LaTeX expression should ideally return candidate SymPy
expressions with a matching probability. In case of unambiguous matching,
only one expression should have a high matching probability. In case of
ambiguous matching, two or more SymPy expressions should have high
probability.

Topic also matters. If you have a physics paper, you'd probably want it to
match some particular kind of expression subsets.