Hello all,

My name is Ashwin Ramgopal. I am a sophomore at PSG CT perusing an MSc in
Theoretical Computer Science. I am a beginner to open source contribution,
but I have been studying your codebase for some time and I am confident
that I can start contributing soon.

*level of familiarity with python:  *Intermediate  (4 years)

*mathematical education level*: Graduate level

*particular expertise*: Structural Graph Theory (Mathematics in general)

*particular algorithmic interests: *Graph Algorithms, Randomized Algorithms
and Computational Geometry

*level of familiarity with symbolic math systems: *Engineering level

*your familiarity with SymPy: *Rudimentary

I stay in Coimbatore and I'm eagerly looking forward to contributing to
this organization

Thank you,
Ashwin