Jason,

I would like to work in this realm in this year's GSoC.

I went through Sahil Shekhewat's and James Milam's (jbm950) previous
unmerged GSoC work and found out that(I may be wrong)  *FeatherStoneMethod
*can't
be added until we add fully working *JointsMethod* class and implement
*spatial
vectors*.

I would like to implement *Spatial Vectors* in this year's GSoC and would
like to discuss it further.

Sudeep Sidhu