Hello Everyone!

I've been trying to use SymPy to derive thermodynamic properties but I'm
facing some problems with the integration. The problem in particular can be
seen in the attached figure and the simplified jupyter notebook.

[image: SymPy Integration Query.png]

Instead, I can do the integration by manually separating the terms:

[image: SymPy Integration Query - Manual Integration.png]

For sure, there is something that I'm doing wrong!
Thanks a lot!
Andreu