It would be helpful if you could paste the expressions here rather than
using a screenshot (use print() on them to get a string representation).
That way we could easily reproduce the issue.

Also, as Jonathan mentioned, this does indeed look like a bug. SymPy should
be able to integrate rational functions without any problems. So I would
suggest opening an issue for this. https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues

Finally, when something hangs like this, it helps to interrupt it after it
has been running for a while and to include the traceback, so we can get an
idea of where it is getting stuck.

Aaron Meurer