What's the original ODE you are trying to solve? The solution you give
has symbols in it that aren't in your diffeq.

One change I would recommend is to use sympy.pi instead of math.pi.
math.pi is a float approximation to pi, whereas sympy.pi is pi
exactly. Alternatively, you can use w = symbols('omega') if you want
the solution to match the general text version.

Aaron Meurer