Hi.

Thanks for the answer.

I am not an expert developer, nor do I know Synapse that well.

Would it be possible to give me a working example?

I have searched the internet for two weeks, and there is NO example I can
find on how to do this.

As I said, I need to download the emails and attachments and store them if
a Firebird database.

ALL of this works fine with the code I have. I only need the code for the
body of the email.

Kindest regards and thanks for the help.
Stefan