Stefan

>I am not an expert developer, nor do I know Synapse that well.
>
>Would it be possible to give me a working example?

Sorry - no. I'll happily send you bits of my code but as I said I don't use
IMAP nor do I use Lazarus and I don't want to take the time out to build a
working application. The email subsystem is just a small part of a large
recruitment system and it would take me quite a bit of time to pull it all out
to be usable.

Send me a PM and I'll let you have what I can to help.

Roy Lambert