Hello

After a week's discussion in SyncEvolution and Synthesis list, I get the
following conclusion:

SyncEvolution is built on synthesis client lib with BASED_ON_BINFILE_CLIENT on.
The binfile intermidate layer will help track changes. Therefore it is not
necessary for ScynEvolution to keep change tracking for MORE THAN ONE STATE.
The two parameter api for StartDataRead is not designed to use in this binfile
case; we can safely ignore.

I think we don't need to do any extra work to support sync/resume in
syncevolution infrastructure; therefore, bug 2425 can be closed. I will keep
working on bug 2426 to enable suspend/abort in command line.

Patrick, do you have any comments?
--
Regards,

Chen Congwu