Greetings,

Apologies for yanking my own thread here. I just want to have my another option open.

I have contacted Support at KeepContacts regarding the recommended SyncEvolution configuration.

They said that it should be exactly the same as Mobical (note that Mobical is part of the packaged configurations in SyncEvolution; during an interim period MobiCal became Everdroid; by 2015 it became KeepContacts).

I have replicated it below (earlier email), and have tried syncing via SyncEvolution with KeepContacts. However, no KeepContacts connection is made with SyncEvolution.

The view from KeepContacts is that perhaps it is due to the request using https instead of http.

Again, I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed; thank you.

Max