Hi.

Yesterday I signed up and today, still, when I try to login at
  http://www.syndic8.com/validate.php

I get the message:

 % Thanks for registering with Syndic8. Your account is almost ready to use. 
 % 
 % Please wait a moment or two and then check your mailbox for an
important message.
 % 
 % Before you can log in, we need to make sure that the email address
you supplied at
 % registration time is correct. If you did not receive the email that
we sent you. simply
 % click here and we'll send you another one.

what do I have to do?



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to