The login process sent you mail to the address you used to sign up.  Look in
that mailbox and use the confirmation link.  This will confirm your account
and allow login.

We do this to cut down on the number of hit-and-run spammers and the like
that just sign up with bogus information.  Those sorts of accounts waste
what little spare CPU and bandwidth we've got.

Did the mail not make it to your mailbox?  If not then e-mail me directly
and I'll look into it.

-Bill Kearney
Syndic8.com

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "System Admin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 18:18
Subject: [syndic8] log in at syndic8.com


> Yesterday I signed up and today, still, when I try to login at
>   http://www.syndic8.com/validate.php
>
> what do I have to do?



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to