In the <ITEM> you can add:
<guid isPermaLink='true'>http://www.yourdomain.com/</guid>

Take a look at my feed: (you'll have to do a view source, the XSLT style
sheet reformats it.
http://powerandstrength.com/articles/rss.php?type=rss&channel=Training



> I heard that you could submit a website link in RSS or XML, which makes
> it quicker for somesone to see your link.  Can you tell me how I can put
> a link on RSS or XML?  What do I need to do to get started?


-- 
Sean Schroeder
Search Engine Optimizer
Web Management System LLC
Virginia Beach Virginia
757-839-3954







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to