Look at Avant-Go  http://www.advantgo.com/

Pete


--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>    From: "Andrew Roberts"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Newsgator rss feeds
> 
> Hi I am trying to set up a system with newsgator
> where I can download
> channels from the net onto my Palm v pda. Does
> anyone know how I go
> about this. Also what is an RSS feed anyway.
> Andy
> 


                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to