All done.

This "golden oldie" was submitted to Syndic8 nearly three
years ago.

Jeff;

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:59:44 -0400, "Andrea Michalek"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> 
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> Long, long ago (2001) I started a PHP-Nuke site called Unit of 1 and
> there
> was a RSS feed associated with it.  PHP-Nuke didn't generate good RSS at
> the
> time.
> 
> I've upgraded the version of PHP-Nuke that I used, so I believe the feed
> is
> now valid.
> 
> I'm not sure how I mark it as repaired.  Please help.
> 
> Thanks,
> Andrea
> 
> ---------------------------------------------
> Andrea Michalek
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.topular.com - custom news engine 
> www.1800cto.com - technology management consulting  
> www.unitof1.com - community for single person business owners  
> www.fastpdf.com - MS Word to PDF conversion web service  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
> http://www.syndic8.com 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to