It's reloaded now.

You'll need to fix the "Week 6" text as it's double-encoding the ö
accented character.

-Bill Kearney
Syndic8.com


> I have registered this feed with syndic8
>
> http://JesperOlsen.Net/Photo/Pub/PAW/index.rss
>
> It works fine - syndic8 can read the RSS0.92 file and show the items,
> but one month ago I changed the site url inside the rss file from
>
> <url>http://JesperOlsen.Net/Photo/Pub/PAW/toc.rbx</url>
> to
> <url>http://JesperOlsen.Net/Photo/Pub/PAW/toc.html</url>
>
> And syndic8 still shows the old url
>
> http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=97979
>
> How come? Is it not allowd to change the url element in the feed?
> How can I force the change?



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to