Hello fellow bloggers or webmasters, or kind developers. I was wondering what could I do to change the "Archivable: No" status on my feed (http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=206602), since the 'All about Feed XML Archives' help page is a bit too short for my taste. :o)
My feed (206602) uses Atom and is hosted over at blogspot. I already added location and other meta stuff into my blog template, but I was wondering if anyone also knew how to add an image to the feed? Well. Thanks for your support! Gbye! -- Atte Rolando Garza http://rolandog.blogspot.com ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
