Hi All,

I spent part of the weekend tuning and optimizing Syndic8, and the 
performance
seems a lot better. I installed the Turck MMCache to speed up PHP 
processing,
I tuned the MySQL parameters, and I made the front page a whole lot faster
for logged-in users. Before I made these changes, the reviewer box and the
recent referers box took a very long time to generate.

Let me know what you think!

Jeff;

-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Developer Books: http://www.developer-books.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to