I noticed (with dismay) that one of my syndicated feeds:

http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=350409

is now failing validation (via FeedValidator.org) on undefined channel
and item elements, yet I'm 99.5% sure that this feed passed validation
before with those elements, and (at least for the Dublin Core
elements) I don't see anything particularly wrong with how I'm using
them.  I'm also pretty sure I haven't changed the code that generates
that feed anytime recently (i.e., since I last successfully checked
the feed with the validator).  The data itself has changed, of course,
but at least based on the validator error messages this doesn't seem
to be a data-related issue.

Any thoughts?  What am I missing?

TIA,

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to