Howdy,

I was just reviewing a few feeds today and ran across one (#199404) 
that has no datestamps in the XML. I guess its allowed since it 
validates fine - but it does make it difficult to how often it is 
updated. The summary info does mention that the XML last changed about 
6 weeks ago.

Everything else looks fine (good language tag, validates, etc.).

So I'm guessing it should be approved - but it just seemed odd enough 
that I ought to double check with the list.

Peace,
David




If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to