Hi Jeff,

Thanks for looking into it: it works again now, as good as new :-)

Frederic


> Message: 1         
>    Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:49:52 -0800
>    From: Jeff Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Problem with syndic8.GetFeedInfo XML-RPC
> 
> Hi Frederic,
> 
> I introduced a problem into GetFeedInfo last week; I am pretty sure that 
> I have fixed all of the
> bugs as of earlier this weekend. Can you let me know if you are having 
> any more problems?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Jeff;
> 
[...]



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to