I'm new here, and not at all catching on to the "Really Simple" part
of RSS! I've read, I've downloaded, I've tried to make it all work,
and seemingly all in vain.

I think Yahoo was the only place that explained not to panic when I
clicked on the XML link and got gibberish and also what to do to get a
"feed" to my blog in terms that made some sense to me.

I'm looking for an RSS reader program that is free and is non-techie
minded as possible. I can graduate later to something more advanced.

Thanks ahead of time for your suggestions.

-nobodyzsukey







If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to