2012/6/22 Yu Chen <jco...@gmail.com>:
> Hello friends
>

> How is it going? I know all of you are busy, as well as I. Recently I've
> been focusing on my life maters, but there will be some time I can spend on
> synfig project next month. I would like to take it on some tasks of this
> terms renaming project, including code changing and related icons
> redesign/refresh. These two tasks are reasonable to me for the limited spare
> time.  If you are already working on these, please just reply, I don't want
> to duplicate the effort.

Hi, Yu!
It is me who guilty for the delay - I still haven't got my hands to
wiki works (steps 1 and 2).
I'm really sorry for that, but I believe you all understand my reasons. ^__^
But if you willing to help with code, then we can already start with
step 3 - change the strings in code of sunfig interface. In separate
branch of course. That way it will be easier for me to write testing
wiki pages, for example.
Can you take a step 3 for yourself?
Thank you!
K.