Hello!

After thinking about file format I have one more idea:
It would be nice to have a  support for several input formats.
For example the convert type could have a parameter - "Format" - with
a dropdown list, where user can choose the import format.

So the Convert type will have following parameters:
* Filename
* Format

We can have only one format for now - "Default" (the one submitted by
Carlos), but later we can add CSV and personally I would like to have
a support for direct import of Papagayo's *.pgo files. ^__^

K.

http://morevnaproject.org/