> On 11/07/2017 10:24 AM, Merijn van den Kroonenberg wrote:
>>> Merijn,
>>>
>>> I patched the generate-new-scores.sh locally on sa-vm1 using your patch
>>> file with a slight adjustment.  I changed the copied file name to
>>> "72_active_before_grep.cf" just to make it a little more obvious.  We
>>> will see how it looks tomorrow in the tmp working area on sa-vm1 and I
>>> will reply with the results.
>>
>> I looked at todays tmp/generate-new-scores/trunk-new-rules-set0 and I do
>> not see this patch applied. Can you even do uncommitted changes to code
>> of
>> masses, or will it just be removed as a fresh checkout is done each
>> time?
>>

> It was setup but I too noticed that it didn't create the
> 72_active_before_grep.cf but accidentally forgot about following up on
> that.  I will check on that later this evening to get this in place
> before the next run in about 10 hours.

Ok thanks, its no longer high priority, I think I can do without for
debugging now. But in the longer run we can use it to decide if we can get
rid of the grep statement altogether (if 72_active_before_grep.cf always
equals 72_active.cf then it has no use).

I just brought it up because I wondered where that code went, but guess
you removed it when it didn't work.