On 11/09/2017 09:45 AM, Merijn van den Kroonenberg wrote:
solved

/usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/trunk/build/mkupdates/do-stable-update-with-scores

should be calling

/usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/masses/rule-update-score-gen/do-nightly-rescore-example.sh

Here you actually explain why your changes are not effective. I checked
what you say here and you are right.

basically what happens is the code execution jumps from
/usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/trunk
/usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/masses

Your changes are in /usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/trunk as you showed
below. And /usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/masses has no code changes.

So nightly-rescore-example.sh is executed from the separate masses
checkout and not from the trunk checkout. (no idea why there is a separate
masses checkout)

First, let me say that this was all a huge mess to figure out back in April. There is an Apache config file that is used under the masses so that is a RO checkout. This all used to run from different home dirs on multiple servers.

At first, I was going to have all of the scripts run from their own RO checkout dir and cron an "svn up" just before each runs but I found some scripts that needed to do commits. Then my plan switched to having everything run from the trunk dir.

Thanks for finding that path that I missed.  I will fix it now.

Dave