On 01/10/2018 10:03 AM, Dave Jones wrote:
On 01/10/2018 08:48 AM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
Can you turn on debugging and perhaps add it to retry again?  I am trying to figure out if it is one server with an issue.

We have added a number of new sa-update mirrors recently.  Check the MIRRORED.BY file and do ping/traceroutes AND wget/curls to each server. There could be a local routing problem getting to one of them from your location/ISP.

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/site/updates/MIRRORED.BY?revision=1819744&view=markup

Dave

I've added debug to my script and will update you if it fails again.