I do not remember, sorry.  It's been 3 years since I contacted them last.
But at least for one of the DNS hosters, Send an email to supp...@pccc.com
and I will make sure that a ticket for that mirror is updated.

Did you get crashplan working on the new box?

Also did you copy over all the data on the box?  I remember there are
archives there.  I can look through my notes about that.