GB: I hadn't looked at masscheck as been sidetracked.  Henrik pointed out
we fixed the lint warning issue on sa-update back with 3.4.3 so the people
opening bugs are running old versions.  This isn't the lint issue, this is
_check_whiitelist which is an internal function.  I fixed that on the 10th
in revision 1879735 <https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=1879735>

>From Memory, I think that SA will use the same version of the code for a
week for masschecks but that could be an old system.

Not sure if kicking the svn checkout.  Should I login, sudo to automc and
go to /usr/local/spamassassin/svn/trunk and do svn up?  It's definitely
running an older version from the 3rd, I checked on the server myself.

Hege: Thanks.  References to KAM's crashplan are out of date.  PCCC donates
Crashplan services to the project / ASF formally since Spring 2018.  It's
the project's crashplan and the credentials encrypted are stored in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/sysadmins/accounts so that
two people had the credentials.

Suggest you archive that 2017 Wiki Page and copy it to a new
InfraNotes2020. Then you can rip and shred without any concerns.

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail